There are thousands of music blogs now in existence and it’s difficult to know where to turn, or indeed return to. It’s a global marsh of varying opinions, all discussing music, from hundreds of genres, but there’s still many that are truly outstanding, worthy of praise and a repeated visit. Well, we want to shine a light on those excellent blogs.
This isn’t The Bloggies, or any other grand annual award giveaway, we simply want to canvass our network of music bloggers to gauge the real highlights in music blogging that are out there. You may have your focus on creating a passionate blog, but we are certain you also feel in a network of others, so you’re aware of those bloggers that you love and agree with, from those new, small, independent ones, to the well-established, giant, global businesses. It’s time to pick your favourites and get your votes in and show your support.
Closing date is 12th December.
BASIC RULES -
1) We require a minimum and maximum of 3 nominations per comment.
2) This is about peer to peer acknowledgment, so it is only open to those who contribute to other music blogs. Please leave the name and/or link of your music blog in the comments section below your votes.
3) All three nominations must be different, so no voting for a blog more than once.
4) Any votes after 12th December will not be counted.
5) Only one set of nominations per person.
If you have any questions, or issues, then please let us know. This should be a fun, encouraging and positive exercise for all. A poll for the best in music blogging, by music bloggers, for music bloggers. It doesn’t get more back-scratchingly awesome than this, so VOTE VOTE VOTE…